Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Finals Update

First, I want to apologize for the wait in between posts. I’ll have much more time on my hands now that summer has started, and there is a lot to get into.

Alright, let’s get back to sports and I want to start off with the Finals. What a series it’s been so far. I was fortunate enough to watch game 1 and 2, for I was in Israel and wasn’t sure how things would be broadcast. But it was great, everyone was cheering and in true Israeli fashion it was very festive. Though I’ve tried to lose my bias, I still can’t picture the warriors winning it all again. It could just be that dirty series the nuggets had against them in their last playoff appearance, but I just don’t like the warriors. I respect them, for they deserve it. They are a great team. I’m just not a big fan of Curry, or Bogut, or even Draymond Green. Klay Thompson on the other hand, he is truly a great player! Never have I seen him gloating or ever getting overly excited, he just plays to play the game.

Now back to the series, at this point its Fairly interesting with the Cavs down one game 3-2. And right now, with home court advantage the warriors are heavily favored to prevent King James from bringing his home city a Ring.  Personally he has had a mix match of games, first he scored for him pretty average with 23 points 12 boards and 9 assists. For the king these are pretty good numbers, I’m always a fan of a triple-double. He has kept his numbers up from there, scoring 41 last night along with 16 boards and 7 assists. He has started to take over these Finals, and hopefully he can keep this type of production going. That including what Kyrie and Love have to offer, and this series will get much more interesting, especially with the Cavs facing elimination. 

No comments:

Post a Comment